Saturday, September 6, 2008

Web Analytics Course: What I want

From this class, I hope to gain:
  • Increased technological capabilities as far as blogging, web analytics, etc. for my professional skill set
  • Improvements to my blog so my family and friends will enjoy knowing what I'm up to and what I believe
  • A better understanding of how I can marry my MS in IPT at BYU with my professional/corporate aspirations. I think I am an HPT student in IPT clothing.
  • Some further light on whatever the heck I should do for my master's project.

1 comment:

dr. clint said...

I think there are all kinds of great ways to match your MS with your PhD. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, but if you ever want to talk more about this let me know. Through some work we have been doing together at the e-Business Center, one of the PhD students in IP&T just got hired to teach International Business at UVU.